There are trading competitions and then there is the Iron Worlds Championship. With $ 1 million prize pool,* multiple winners, and several rounds over a six-month period, IronFX has created one of the most exciting trading championships of the year. Iron traders will be competing over a period of 6 months against beginner and professional traders for multiple cash prizes from a $1 million prize pool.*
IronFX has become the leader in state-of-the-art technology, delivering the best trading platforms and superb trading conditions. As a leading brand with many years of experience in the forex and CFD industry, IronFX has remained one of the most reliable and trustworthy brokers who offer dedicated support to traders as well as unparalleled suite of products and services.
The Iron Worlds Championship is one of their latest promotions and is already creating a buzz. Iron traders are encouraged to pre-register and enter the lucky draw where they can win limited edition Iron Worlds Championship merchandise.
6 Championship worlds and dates
If you are a forex trader and enjoy some friendly competition, then why not enter the Iron Worlds Championship. There is also $1 million prize pool, multiple cash prizes and of course the excitement of trading against the best. There are 4 qualifying rounds, a semi-final and a grand finale and all of the 6 rounds last 1 month each. For each round, multiple winners will receive cash prizes and compete against each other.
6 Championship Worlds:
- Sulphira World: 14 June – 13 July
- Mangania World: 14 July – 13 August
- Phosphora World: 14 August – 13 September
- Tantalum World: 14 September – 14 October
- Titania World: 15 October – 15 November
- Iron World: 16 November – 16 DecemberTraders can start trading on June 14 and in the first four rounds they will be required to fund their account with a minimum of $500. Each winner from the first four rounds will get to participate in the semi-final by depositing a minimum of $500. Everyone else would need to deposit a minimum of $3,000 to enter the semi-final. The top 3 winners of the semi-final will get the chance to enter the final by depositing only $1,000. All other participants will be required to deposit the amount of $5,000. The semi-final will have three winners and the final another 3 winners. The final top winner will get a cash prize of $500,000, whereas, the second winner will receive $200,000 and the third $100,000.
Pre-Register and Enter the Most Exciting Trading Battles
Registration starts on June 1 and lasts until June 13. for the Iron Worlds Championship will start on June 1 and last until June 13. Traders can signup, choose a nickname, deposit $500 minimum and prepare to start trading on June 14.
To register in the championship, traders will need to provide their details and be approved for a trading account. All traders need to be over 18 years old to be able to participate in the competition. Existing clients as well as new clients will be eligible to participate. Existing clients will also need to open an additional trading account. Once you pre-register for the competition, you will automatically enter the Lucky Draw. Your trading account will be activated when the competition starts on June 14.
All trading involves risk. It is possible to lose all your capital.
*Terms and Conditions apply.
DISCLAIMER: This information is not considered as investment advice or an investment recommendation, but is instead a marketing communication.